3/17/2012

Dying
There is nothing that I won't do for you
But you fill my life with so much pain
I think I'm dying, I think I'm dying
And I want to die with you
Sick of trying, tired of all your lying
And all the things you put me through
The morning sunlight breaks my window pane
Steals my sleep away but the dream remains
Dreams of dying afraid of dying
I don't wanna die just yet
Sick of trying stop your crying
Trying hard to forget
If there is something that I can do for you
Just give me a call and I'll come through
Don't leave me dying, scared of dying
And I don't want to die just yet
Dreams of dying, baby crying
And all the things I can't forget
There is nothing that I won't do for you
But you fill my life with so much pain
I think I'm dying, I think I'm dying
And I want to die with you
Sick of trying, tired of all your lying
And all the things you put me through
Robert Millar